Re: [FH] mitral valve dysplasia

  • Sue at MAGDRL
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2005
      Hi,

      While I can't answer your specific questions, it may be to your benefit to
      request a telephone appointment with the cardiologist. Have a list of
      questions ready.

      Just keep in mind that they can guess at how long a cat will live, but
      without a functioning crystal ball and a bit of witchcraft, it's really just
      a guess. Get your cat stabilized with the medication and get him on some
      supplements like CoQ10 and omega-3 oil and see where it goes from there.
      Once he's stable, he could live for months or possibly years.

      Sue