- I've been going through old messages regarding nattokinase, trying to
read up on it before asking you all questions. I haven't found any in
stores, so I will order some from the internet. As usual, I have some
1. I read that the natto should not have vitamin k in it, is this
correct? How do you know if vitamin k is in the natto? What do I need
to know about the natto? (I took a look at the articles on natto in
the Files sections, but the words were really big!)
2. I saw the site from nutricology.com, and I've been looking at the
Vitamin Shoppe also, any other brands/products you can recommend?
3. If Zanzi is on aspirin, can she take the natto also? She is not on
any other blood meds, yet.
4. Lastly, I tried searching Vitamin Shoppe for empty gelcaps, and the
terms "gelcaps" came up empty. Is there another name I don't know?
This is what she's taking per day now:
slippery elm (as of today)
aspirin every three days
psyllium husks occassionally, for constipation
Thanks again, for letting me bend your ear with questions.
Tanya and Zanzibar
- Hi, I used Doctor's Best and one capsule a day , and this brand has the vitamin \K removed too which is essential. I used plavix now but used natto for a couple of years.Lyn:)