So my baby boys have heart murmurs too

  • taloah2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2005
      Tinytim, who has a clubfoot, is a grade 1. Cameron is a grade 2. We
      for the distemper. Poor little guys...anyone know what the chances
      are that they are developing severe HCM like my darling Dexter, given
      that they are from the same inbreeding momma and daddy kitties?

      Poor little Timmy - he is absolutely adorable and I was so sure would
      find a home in a snap because of the clubfoot but now...who knows?

      Here are pictures of my precious boys if I may show them off:

      Tinytim (3 mos) http://img.makeupalley.com/0/3/7/4/393964.jpeg

      Cameron (3 mos) (ok, he's more annoying than precious)
      http://img.makeupalley.com/0/3/7/4/394114.jpeg

      Dexter (8 mos) http://img.makeupalley.com/0/3/7/4/393382.jpeg

      I guess I can start them on supplements under the assumption that
      they too have HCM - maybe it will keep it from getting as bad as
      their brother's?