more oxygen questions

  • katy4282003
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2005
      hi!
      i have been looking for home oxygen in case my cat needs it. i have
      been looking and im getting a bit confused there are concentrators and
      tanks. can someone explain the difference? is getting oxygen hard on
      some of the sites i checked they asked for a physicians prescription.
      i am sure my vet will be fine with me wanting it for home use. can
      they be rented... guess im just a bit intimitaded and consfused on
      which to get and how to get it. i also see them on ebay. are they hard
      to use? im totally clueless on how to use oxygen as well.

      >^..^<
      katy & belle