Re: [FH] Max vet visit

  • Sue B
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2005
      Betty,

      I didn't know any better in the beginning and just gave Pepper everything
      (she is also 15 pounds). Fortunately it didn't bother her although
      sometimes it could cause a bit of a tummy upset. You may be better giving
      them to Max gradually. Since it's a capsule, that's easy to do - just give
      part of the capsule in his food. It's very fish smelling.

      As for the gulping noises - my Pepper does that all the time. Her
      cardiologist said that's from her asthma and not from the heart disease.
      She had asthma for several years before she developed heart disease.

      Sue