I am at the end of my rope

  • Bab006@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2005
      Sim will not take his meds. He won't eat canned food anymore and if he does
      he quits eating it as soon as he touches a part of a pill. He spits them
      out and quits eating. He has lost about 6 ounces and I have been at the vets
      office 2x in the last week. Again it is 12:00 and he has only had 1/6 of the
      pills he is supposed to take for the morning. I open can after can of food
      all wasted. He turns his nose up and walks away. He has not taken any
      supplements in over a month now. I went yesterday and got his Lasix again in
      injectable and that costs me $3 a dose and he takes 2 doses a day. Boy does it
      work better than the pill lasix but $6 a day along with his other meds and not
      counting the meds I am wasting in food. Not that I won't pay it, but I am
      wasting more than I get in him. He is soooo stressing me out.

      Bridget Bailey (bab0066vpy)
      _eBay Store - 0-BridgetsVintageUniqueFinds-0: On Sale, Free Shipping,
      Puzzles_ (http://stores.ebay.com/0-BridgetsVintageUniqueFinds-0)