Re: [Shasha

  • Janie and Ray
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2005
      Im very sorry about Shasha I lost my Sockster in about 45 min. in July
      I lost his brother faster and his sister. Over a few yrs. Sockster died
      fast and I new he would. Sometimes with this disease it just happens
      nothing you can do the Kittys time. Sockster was on meds 5 yrs and no
      symtoms at all and bang he was gone. Its so hard but you couldnt do
      anything else. Take care. Janie and gang