Re: [FH] How many tests for heart kitty Cuds?

  • jen
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 5, 2005
      Sandra,

      I agree with Sue. I would ask the vets what tests they will be doing
      and what they are looking for or expecting to find. If they diagnose
      what they are checking for, is there any treatment possible? Or is
      it more along the lines of nice to know stuff.

      It does seem like a lot of investigation for a heart kitty who is
      doing really well. In the end, you will make the right decision for
      you and Cuds.

      Good luck and keep us updated,

      jen, deagan, ceita and angel kira the dog