Silver chan update

  • melime_lalaith
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2005
      Hi all, long time no see, hope you all are well. Silver chan is doing
      very well, he`s been on his L carnitine for a month and I`m sure he`s
      acting even more active and being more naughty than before, lol beating
      his brothers up!! but he is very well, maybe it`s the drop in
      temperature too? hugs and purs Amanda and cats.