Re: [FH] attached email

  • marthe horn-Davis
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 4, 2005
      Hi Lisa,

      My sentiment exactly...I was crushed when Rocky died,
      and Steph actually sent me an email, and in it told me
      about her cat Gus and his website, and believe me,
      reading her website for him brought tears to my eyes
      but her strength and compassion.... well I thought
      perhaps the person that I sent the attached email
      address to would find some solace there like I had.
      When you lose a cat so suddenly as she did, well I can
      imagine the shock and upset she felt...so I hope she
      does check out the site when she is able to.

      Thanks for your email...hugs to your kitties

      Marthe, Gina and Lenny
      --- Lisa Clarizia <lclarizia@...> wrote:

      ---------------------------------
      Gussie's mom, Steph, is/was a listmember, actually.
      She was such a huge help
      to me when Baby Boy was first diagnosed.

      Lisa

      On 10/4/05, marthe horn-Davis
      <marthehorndavis@...> wrote:

      > Hi
      >
      > The website is below
      >
      > www.gussielou.com <http://www.gussielou.com>

      > Find your next car at http://autos.yahoo.ca
      >

      > Your reply will go to the author of this message. If
      you feel your reply
      > will benefit the entire group, please change the
      "To:" line to

      --
      Lisa Clarizia
      lclarizia@...

      Your reply will go to the author of this message. If
      you feel your reply will benefit the entire group,
      please change the "To:" line to
      feline-heart@yahoogroups.com

      Cat
      health insurance