Re: [FH] Death of my cat

  • Belinda Sauro
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 4 12:10 PM
      I'm so sorry for the sudden loss of your kitty. Sasha is whole and
      healthy again but of course your heart is broken. I hope memories of
      the wonderful times you had together can help ease the sadness of your
      heart soon.

      PS. I would very seriously consider another vet, this one obviously
      isn't on the ball.

      --
      Belinda
      Happiness is being owned by cats ...

      Be-Mi-Kitties ...
      http://www.bemikitties.com

      http://adopt.bemikitties.com

      FeLV Candle Light Service
      http://www.bemikitties.com/cls

      HostDesign4U.com (affordable hosting & web design)
      http://HostDesign4U.com

      BMK Designs (non-profit web sites)
      http://bmk.bemikitties.com
    • millefont1
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 4 3:17 PM
        I was so sad to hear about your Sasha. We're wishing you strength to
        deal with your loss and peace of mind in your grieving.
        Susan and Peaseblossom