attached email

  • marthe horn-Davis
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 4, 2005
      Hi

      The website is below

      www.gussielou.com

    • Lisa Clarizia
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 4, 2005
        Gussie's mom, Steph, is/was a listmember, actually. She was such a huge help
        to me when Baby Boy was first diagnosed.

        Lisa

        On 10/4/05, marthe horn-Davis <marthehorndavis@...> wrote:

        > Hi
        >
        > The website is below
        >
        > www.gussielou.com <http://www.gussielou.com>

        Lisa Clarizia
        lclarizia@...

      • marthe horn-Davis
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 4, 2005
          Hi Lisa,

          My sentiment exactly...I was crushed when Rocky died,
          and Steph actually sent me an email, and in it told me
          about her cat Gus and his website, and believe me,
          reading her website for him brought tears to my eyes
          but her strength and compassion.... well I thought
          perhaps the person that I sent the attached email
          address to would find some solace there like I had.
          When you lose a cat so suddenly as she did, well I can
          imagine the shock and upset she felt...so I hope she
          does check out the site when she is able to.

          Thanks for your email...hugs to your kitties

          Marthe, Gina and Lenny

          ---------------------------------

          --
          Lisa Clarizia
          lclarizia@...

          Your reply will go to the author of this message. If
          you feel your reply will benefit the entire group,
          please change the "To:" line to
          feline-heart@yahoogroups.com

          Cat
          health insurance