Death of my cat

  • s15_gt_spec_s
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 3, 2005
      Hi, just this morning my cat died right infront of my eyes, he had
      acted fine all morning then all of a sudden he lay down on the ground,
      I though he was having a fit but it was infact a heart attack, less
      then a minute later my little boy was dead. He died so quickly and was
      only 2 years old, I can't stop crying, we knew he had a heart murmur
      but the vet said there was nothing to worry about, he didnt even offer
      to take an X-Ray, unfortunately he must've had HCM. I will miss you so
      much Sasha RIP in my friend.
    • Belinda Sauro
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 4, 2005
        I'm so sorry for the sudden loss of your kitty. Sasha is whole and
        healthy again but of course your heart is broken. I hope memories of
        the wonderful times you had together can help ease the sadness of your
        heart soon.

        PS. I would very seriously consider another vet, this one obviously
        isn't on the ball.

        --
        Belinda
        Happiness is being owned by cats ...

        Be-Mi-Kitties ...
        http://www.bemikitties.com

        http://adopt.bemikitties.com

        FeLV Candle Light Service
        http://www.bemikitties.com/cls

        HostDesign4U.com (affordable hosting & web design)
        http://HostDesign4U.com

        BMK Designs (non-profit web sites)
        http://bmk.bemikitties.com
      • millefont1
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 4, 2005
          I was so sad to hear about your Sasha. We're wishing you strength to
          deal with your loss and peace of mind in your grieving.
          Susan and Peaseblossom