RE: [FH] This Cardiac Kitty is going to be the Death of me

  • Linda CuĂ©llar Irrgang
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2005
      Hedoes it to make sure that you are paying attention.....or maybe he thinks
      that you are sleeping too late.....it doesn't really matter if you haven't
      slept all nite......Pum thinks that if I sleep past 4 a.m. it's just too
      much....a few hours is enough bec anyway I'm the one who chooses to get up
      to go to work at 6a.m.....I could just go back to sleep at 630 like
      him.....They do make us nuts! God bless them for being doing it!!!