This Cardiac Kitty is going to be the Death of me

  • Bab006@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 2, 2005
      This morning I was awoken to a major coughing attack by Sim at 5 AM. I was
      up late the past few nights and was just wanting to sleep so bad. So I
      jumped out of bed and saw him sitting in the window sill and hacking. I ran to
      get his meds and food ready. He wanted outside bad, but I would not let him
      until he took his meds. He took them after the 2nd can of food and was jumping
      on the door to get out. So I let him out and laid in bed worrying and
      worrying tossing and turning. I feel asleep with the door cracked so he could
      come back in if he wanted. I awoke with my other kitty jumpin on my chest at 9.
      I got up looking for SIM. All other kittys were there and accounted for
      and wanting more food, except SIM. I went outside and called and called. No
      SIM. He always hangs out on the driveway. He is the King of the Driveway. So
      I started to walk to look for him, I live in the woods no where near a road.
      I am the only house on my road. So off I set off and I see something out
      of the corner of my eye. It is Sim sitting on top of a CLIFF beside my
      house. Now it is not a steep cliff, but still a rock cliff and he is as happy as
      can be to be up there. I go get my bike to go rescue him and by the time I
      get my bike he was down on the ground oh so happy and rubbing all around my
      legs and purring. Rolling in the dirt and purring. THIS CRAZY CAT. He came
      in an ate another can of food and now asleep in the warm fall sun on my back
      porch. Ok another grey hair added to my head.

      Bridget Bailey (bab0066vpy)
      Visit my Ebay Store for Vintage and Unique Items
      _eBay Store - 0-BridgetsVintageUniqueFinds-0: On Sale, Free Shipping,
      Puzzles_ (http://stores.ebay.com/0-BridgetsVintageUniqueFinds-0)

    • Lisa Clarizia
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 2, 2005
        Bridget,

        You know he's doing that on purpose, right? ;)

        Lisa

        On 10/2/05, Bab006@... <Bab006@...> wrote:

        > This morning I was awoken to a major coughing attack by Sim at 5 AM.

      • Linda CuĂ©llar Irrgang
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 2, 2005
          Hedoes it to make sure that you are paying attention.....or maybe he thinks
          that you are sleeping too late.....it doesn't really matter if you haven't
          slept all nite......Pum thinks that if I sleep past 4 a.m. it's just too
          much....a few hours is enough bec anyway I'm the one who chooses to get up
          to go to work at 6a.m.....I could just go back to sleep at 630 like
          him.....They do make us nuts! God bless them for being doing it!!!

[...]

          feline-heart@yahoogroups.com

          _____

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

          * Visit your group "feline-heart