RE: Re: CoQ10

  • howdeeeyall@aol.com
    Message 1 of 103 , Oct 1, 2005
      I believe that CoQ10 will dissolve in any oil. The issue would be that you
      don't want to heat up fish oils too much--they are delicate. That's why I
      use butter--just a tiny bit, really about 1/4 teaspoon.

      It needs to be a little warm to the touch in order for the CoQ to dissolve,
      but not hot. Just be careful not to overheat the oil. If it won't dissolve,
      the oil is not warm enough. I forget the exact temp, but it's only around
      104 or so.

      Judith

      In a message dated 10/1/2005 8:10:48 AM Eastern Standard Time,

      Message: 9
      Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 15:23:56 -0700
      From: "g minnier" <paragem@...>
      Subject: RE: Re: CoQ10

      Would it work as well to dissolve it in fish or salmon oil?
      Gwen

    • Carol
      Message 103 of 103 , Oct 14, 2015
        Most health food stores carry it, or you can buy it online.  Just make sure you get ubiquinol (not ubiquinone), and the ones that are liquid gelcaps are better absorbed than the powder in capsules are.

        Doctor's Best makes a good one. That's the one I buy. I get it at Vitacost.com.

        Carol and angel Misty