quercitin

  • Sue B
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2005
      Has anyone tried giving quercitin to their cats? I take it myself when I get sick or am in pain. I was telling someone about it and read that it's good for cancer & cardiovascular issues too.

      For those of you who don't know what it is, it's a bioflavanoid. If you've heard in the news lately about lycopene (makes fruits & vegetables red), this is the "yellow" equivalent.

      Sue