Re: [FH] Re: diltazem mixed in food

  • Sue B
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 1, 2005
      Sometimes mixing meds in their food seems to be the way to go. I've been
      doing it with Pepper since she was diagnosed almost a year ago. It's only
      once in a great while that she gives me a hard time about eating, but I
      think it's her pickiness with food rather than the lasix. I simply mix a
      treat or two into her food and she eats it right down.

      She gets her other meds via syringe and I wanted to keep it to a minimum.

      Sue