To the person who suggested inflammation/Monkey

  • protectanimals
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2005
      Thanks for writing me. Unforunately, I accidentally deleted your
      email. It's not even 6 a.m yet.....can't imagine why I'd goof like
      that! Anyway, I appreciate your suggestions and if you still have the
      email you sent me in your filing cabinet, I would appreciate your
      forwarding it back to me!

      Thanks.....Meredith with Monkey (not understanding why the time on this
      post says "10:46 a.m." and wishing I COULD sleep that late! Off to
      work this am......)