Re: [FH] Calcium Channel Blocker?

  • Linda Fischbach
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2005
      Norvasc is a calcium channel blocker, and is the drug of choice for most
      cats with hypertension. The dose is usually 0.625mg (1/4 of a 2.5mg
      tablet), and sometimes 1.25mg. 2.5mg tablets usually cost the same as 5mg
      tablets. But they are hard to cut evenly, so don't get the 5mg unless your
      cat is taking 1.25mg. I paid about $45 for 30 5mg pills.

      Linda