Calcium Channel Blocker?

  • vickie
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2005
      Has anyone had to put there cat on a Calcium channel blocker?

      What are some of the names of the pills they give out. I would like to start looking
      around for prices.

      The cardio, vet is planning on taking Baby of Atenolol next week, and whiching to a Calcium blocker.

      Also I never rec. any feed back on RCM, So I take it no one here has a cat with RCM?

      I'm told it's no worse, no better then HCM. The cardio vet said it the 2nd most Dx, in heart diease.

      Vickie
      Pls vote daily until 9/30 4 my cat Baby.
      1st column 3rd row http://www.petboro.com/petcontest.aspx
      Thank you, pass to everyone you know too!