Mourning dove

  • marthe horn-Davis
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2005
      Hi,

      What I meant to say in the post is that the little
      bird didn't recover...

      I spoke with a neighbour who had a similar experience
      trying to save a couple of mourning doves at the
      cottage.. He too was unsuccessful...but you can only
      try....I have had better luck with sparrows and these
      must be tougher birds well actually I know they are
      quite tough.

      Marthe