OT: Sorry... I don't proof my emails

  • Bab006@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2005
      Sorry I don't proof my emails that I send and do everything in a hurry so
      there are always errors in what I write. Please overlook them, I can write and
      spell despite what it looks like. HAHHAH

      Bridget Bailey (bab0066vpy)
      Visit my Ebay Store for Vintage and Unique Items
      _eBay Store - 0-BridgetsVintageUniqueFinds-0: On Sale, Free Shipping,
      Puzzles_ (http://stores.ebay.com/0-BridgetsVintageUniqueFinds-0)