Mickey is gone

  • Bab006@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2005
      I don't know what happened, but Mickey was not breathing this morning when I
      woke up to feed him. He was fine last night when I fed him prior to going
      to bed. He was eating great and very active. Good bye Mickey

      Bridget Bailey (bab0066vpy)
      Visit my Ebay Store for Vintage and Unique Items
      _eBay Store - 0-BridgetsVintageUniqueFinds-0: On Sale, Free Shipping,
      Puzzles_ (http://stores.ebay.com/0-BridgetsVintageUniqueFinds-0)