Re: [FH] nervous

  • Sue B
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2005
      Aimee,

      You really have to know what's "normal" for him. If his sides aren't
      heaving and his respiration rate (non-purring) isn't over 50-60, then he
      should be ok to wait until tomorrow.

      See if you can watch him breathe while he's sleeping. See how much his
      sides move & count his rate.

      If he only did one hiccup, then it's probably nothing to be concerned about.

      Remember too that they pick up on our tension so try & relax a bit :-)

      Sue