nervous

  • Aimee Collins
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2005
      Well tomorrow I take Gizmo back to the cardiologist to check and see if the fluid in his lungs is clearing up- last week was worse. I am finding myself just watching his breathing constantly. He did this hicup type of thing, and I just sat there watching to see if it was a cough. I have been pretty consumed with his breathing- then I question if it is normal or not. Hopefull I et a sense of peace with our visit tomorrow. I am wondering if this weird brathing continues do I tak ehim in? The cardiologist is 1 hour away, but the vet is close. Am waiting ti see if he sleeps and relaxes cause that is good right?- Aimee