Re: [FH] Boca to the emergency vet

  • turkishangoraathumanesociety
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5, 2005
      It doesn't sound like that to me either (the urinating part). I am
      wondering what other drugs they may have given...some others can do
      that. Just a side note...are there other ways to hydrate a
      dehydrated cat than sub-q saline? I ask because saline is
      essentially SALT water and I thought heart kitties shouldn't have
      that... Lillie had sub-q fluids a few hours prior to her unexpected
      heart failure, so it makes me leery...Anyone know how heart kitties
      are handled when dehydrated (if any differently)?....