Re: [FH] diaster

  • Sue B
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2005
      Aimee,

      I am open to hearing all sides about these groups. I spend a large portion
      of my spare time volunteering for a multi-state breed rescue organization.

      We should just avoid getting hostile with the comments.

      How can we love our cats and not be concerned about the welfare of these
      poor abandoned animals down south?

      Sue