Re: [FH] Don't do as I do, do as I say, I guess

  • diane
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 5, 2005
      At 8:59 PM +0000 9/5/05, turkishangoraathumanesociety wrote:
      >--- In feline-heart@yahoogroups.com, TanyaIrw@a... wrote:
      >>> Aimee: Yes, you are totally right. And that is why I offered to
      >share
      >> my info re: Noah's Wish off list. I wish others on the list would do
      >> the same.
      >> Tanya
      >
      >Like your reply? You aren't the only one who has an opinion and can
      >express it. I support EVERYONE and their pets here,...I do not expect
      >them to only support mine....just as I don't expect that a discussion
      >about groups that could potentially SAVE our heart kitties in a
      >disaster to be off topic. I think the discussion can be a mature one
      >without veiled comments disguised as "support" to continue instigating.

      OK, enough. I have no problem with the hurricane posts but no
      personal attacks. Tanya was correct in asking those interested in her
      thoughts to send them off list, as they were her opinion and she was
      trying to avoid a flaming session on the list.

      I do agree with your statement that the discussion should be able to
      be a mature one (not "should" :) ) but the fact is that people are
      sensitive to who they send money to, and naturally everyone feels
      their choice is the best one.

      Best thing to do is keep the info neutral and keep more
      "controversial" discussions off list.

      Thanks,

      Diane
      Feline Heart List Mom