Re: [FH] ot: PETS/Hurricane Katrina/Those concerned Pls Read

  • Ruthie
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 4, 2005
      holy shit! excuse my french. oh my god, this really disturbs me. There is
      no way they can turn this woman away from a shelter because she has a guide
      dog. I'd sure like to find out who this woman is and see if there is
      something i could do to help. My husband and I are both blind and have
      guide dogs. I can't imagine how devestated I'd be if I were in the
      situation of this woman. This is just totally insane.

      Ruthie and the crew.

      Murphy's Computer Law 9: A bad sector disk error occurs only after you've
      done several hours of work without performing a backup.

      Visit
      www.ruthieville.com
      today for your daily dose of me.