Fwd: Best Friends relief packages address

  • litterboxz@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2005
      Friends,
      Here is a way that many of who can't go to the actual area can still
      help save animals. I also have the package mailing address for Noah's
      Wish and what they need. If interested, email me privately. Both BF and
      Noah's Wish are already set up and are taking care of animals there.
      thank you for reading. It's ok to cross post. Sue