Help for the animals in the hurricane.

  • Carol R.
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2005
      I received this email from a dear friend of mine who lives in Houston.
      Please post it to your friends and groups and give if you can. Aside from
      the human devastation, the animals that are injured, lost and displaced in
      the hurricane number in the thousands too, and these little furries are
      always the last to get help.

      Please help if you can.

      hugs,
      Carol (missing angels Sweetie and Fritzy)
      Puddy Boo Punkie MeanMama Ducky and Chelsea

      The Houston spca has over 260 animals from New Orleans that didn't have
      homes to begin with. They're also helping evacuees with pets find boarding
      for those that need it as well. If each of us contacted everyone we knew
      and we all gave just even $1, think what it would amount to...
      you can donate online & you can make your donation in memory of a beloved
      pet that may haved shared love with your family. Please help.

      http://www.spcahouston.org