Re: [FH] Oxygen in the house

  • Lisa Clarizia
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2005
      I have an O2 cage, generously lent to me by a fellow list-member. I can't
      tell you how helpful it's been -- during the worst of Baby Boy's crises, it
      kept him comfortable and just to have it in the house gives me peace of
      mind. These crises so often happen in the middle of the night or whenever
      it's difficult/impossible to get medical help and knowing there is
      *something* that can be done to at least keep the kitty comfortable is
      invaluable.

      Lisa

      --
      Lisa Clarizia