Re: [FH] Check-Ups/Fleas ??

  • Shannon
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 2, 2005
      My vet said that Revolution is better for cats and only if necessary for
      heart condition cats. I have never used either so I don't know what if any
      is the difference between Frontline and Revolution.
      Shannon
      Daisy: Maine Coon mix, 4 years old, diagnosed at age 1-1/2, asymptomatic
      HCM, 6.25 mg atenolol daily
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 2, 2005
        I used Revolution on Pepper once a few years back (before she was
        diagnosed). She had classic signs of poisoning with the drooling &
        lethargy. I tossed the rest.

        She never seemed in danger that I needed to take her to the vet, but I
        watched her very closely for a while.

        Sue