Fwd: Help the animals.....

  • janet gomez
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2005
      So I know you are all aware of the horrible things going on in Mississippi, New Orleans, Alabama, Georgia and parts of Florida.... well fortunately these people are getting the assistance they desperately need, albeit slowly, but it's heading their way.
      This email is to stress the fact that the animals need help as well. Many people were unable to evacuate with their pets and had to leave them behind and now there are homeless animals up to their necks in water and very hungry. Please, please, please if you can find it in your hearts to donate to any of the organizations I have attached below it would help them tremendously! The smallest amount you can donate can help so much ($5, $10, $15 etc...) thanks so much for taking the time to read this...and letÂ’s try and help as much as we can. You guys are the best!!! Please pass this on to your friends.....

      https://secure.hsus.org/01/disaster_relief_fund_2005?

      http://www.noahswish.org/Donations.htm

      http://www.houstonhumane.org/index.aspx

      http://www.spcahouston.org/spcahouston/Default.asp