OT- Pls help my kitty win a contest. Vote daily

  • vickie
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2005
      I have entered my cat Baby who has diabetes and HCM (heart diease), into a pet contest.

      Can you all please vote for him everyday. He is a big furry White/Tabby cat
      with big green eyes and fluffy tail.

      1st colem, 3 rows down
      http://www.petboro.com/petcontest.aspx

      Pls ask friends, family and Co works to vote too.

      Thank you so much
      Vickie J

      In memory of Angel ONYX 12/27/02 and Smudge 5/01/04
      Beware of Feline Diabetes !!!