Re: [FH] Winter

  • g minnier
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30 8:28 PM
      I couldn't access the heating pad link but can attest to the fact that the
      kitties love their heating pads. We have 2 cats that we keep in the garage
      at night (sounds cruel, I know, but they terrify my HCM guy and we DO live
      in AZ so it's not like Alaska or something, plus they are rescues from a
      motorcycle junkyard [my hubby brought them home one day instead of the parts
      he went to find, bless his heart] and the garage is full of motorcycles so
      they really love it in there). Their heating pad is in a large low-sided
      box with a sheepskin throw over it and I often find them curled up there
      together in the morning. My HCM boy has one too, on his private kitty mat
      in his room and we have one on the universal kitty hammock (can be used by
      anyone if it's their time in the house). The animal heating pads are made
      to only heat when the cat lays on it and it only gets slightly hot so you
      don't have to worry about too much heat. They are great and I highly
      recommend them for any climate.
      Gwen and the 3 cats in Phoenix
      PS - That bed is adorable - something to consider for my gang.