Winter

  • Bab006@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2005
      Since I am new to this and never thought I would make it this far with Sim,
      how is winter for our cardiac kitties. I know the humidity this summer would
      affect Sim some, but don't know if there is anything different for this
      winter. Sim HATES the cold so I know he won't be outside much if at all. Is
      there any precautions with our kitties and the winter?

      Bridget Bailey (bab0066vpy)
      Visit my Ebay Store for Vintage and Unique Items
      _eBay Store - 0-BridgetsVintageUniqueFinds-0: On Sale, Free Shipping,
      Puzzles_ (http://stores.ebay.com/0-BridgetsVintageUniqueFinds-0)