Update Can 12

  • Bab006@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2005
      I hit the all time record today. 12 cans. He finally took his lasix on the
      cheapest can of cat food I had tuna with egg for .25 cents. He is on a sea
      food diet today. Wonder what it will be tomorrow? I bought tiny cans of cat
      food that costs .71 cents a can. I opened 3 of those today. And don't worry
      he won't touch cod liver oil, so no medicine compounded in that. How many
      cans does your cats eat a day? Actually eat, not what you opened. He ate
      almost 3 whole cans of food today and some dry stuff. Is that typical. I never
      routinely fed canned food before just used as a treat so I don't know what
      to expect. The vet said let him eat as much as he wants so I do.

      Bridget Bailey (bab0066vpy)
      Visit my Ebay Store for Vintage and Unique Items
      _eBay Store - 0-BridgetsVintageUniqueFinds-0: On Sale, Free Shipping,
      Puzzles_ (http://stores.ebay.com/0-BridgetsVintageUniqueFinds-0)