Thanks everyone! Re: Should I be concerned about my cats bloodcount?

  • melime_lalaith
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2 9:23 PM
      My cat only eats raw minced chicken bones and or necks once a week and
      he doesn`t seem to be in any pain, but I will tell my vet this to check
      it out, just in case!! I do watch my cats at feed time and haven`t
      noticed anything out of the ordinary. hugs Amanda , Silver chan,
      Blacky, Baby and Angel Honey.