Re: [FH] Check Up Today.. Good News

  • Bab006@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 29, 2005
      OH the spoiling around here is ridiculous but I don't care I love him with
      all my heart and he knows it. And I know I am doing everything I can even if
      that means taking out a second mortgage. HAHAH. If I didn't sell on Ebay
      for extra money I could not manage these bills though. I already emptied my
      savings just to stabilize him and the tests. Now his costs are about $100 a
      month not including all the extra food I have to buy now or maybe compounding
      his medicine. But he is worth it if he is happy and seemingly healthy.

      Bridget Bailey and SIM (bab0066vpy)
      Visit my Ebay Store for Vintage and Unique Items
      _eBay Store - 0-BridgetsVintageUniqueFinds-0: On Sale, Free Shipping,
      Puzzles_ (http://stores.ebay.com/0-BridgetsVintageUniqueFinds-0)