Check Up Today.. Good News

  • Bab006@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2005
      Check up today.. and YEAH. All test came back normal. This was the first
      time everything came back in the normal range. He has to go for a kidney
      panel next week, but they expect that to be normal as well. Even his
      respirations were in the high normal range. So no change in mediation, except we might
      get it compounded into a fish oil to make administering it easier. I opened
      7 cans of cat food this morning to get him to take his meds. To say the
      least he is picky. He ate so it was not lack of appetite he would find the pills
      and spit them out. So I finally got a fish oil capsule and put his
      remaining lasix in it and WOO HOO he lapped it up no problem, so maybe fish oil is
      the answer. Still no answers for an aspirin substitute.

      Bridget Bailey and SIM (RCM)
      (bab0066vpy)
      Visit my Ebay Store for Vintage and Unique Items
      _eBay Store - 0-BridgetsVintageUniqueFinds-0: On Sale, Free Shipping,
      Puzzles_ (http://stores.ebay.com/0-BridgetsVintageUniqueFinds-0)

      Bridget Bailey (bab0066vpy)