Respirations

  • Bab006@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 26, 2005
      The vet never told me what Sim's respirations should be. But I have been
      counting due to the heat. Just now with him awake but resting it was 32 bpm.
      The other day in the sun it was about 48 bpm. My other cat resting was about
      32 bpm. Sim has been walking slower than usual and not as energtic today
      and just wondering what his respirations should be. Lungs sounds clear and no
      coughing. I also have a check up this week. Any questions I should ask?

      Bridget Bailey (bab0066vpy)
      Visit my Ebay Store for Vintage and Unique Items
      _eBay Store - 0-BridgetsVintageUniqueFinds-0: On Sale, Free Shipping,
      Puzzles_ (http://stores.ebay.com/0-BridgetsVintageUniqueFinds-0)