Cinnamon update

  • bo1024
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25 7:52 PM
      I just wanted to tell everoney Cinnamon continues to improve. Shes
      eating
      good today and trying to do her routine. Shes still very tired but
      shes had a
      rough week. Thanks to all for all the support and ideas. I still dont
      know what
      happened the vet called tonight and was happy to hear his patient is
      feeling
      better.
      As far as the heat goes I think cats do there normal thing if they go
      out at a
      certain time they go out. I always keep my guys in the summer go out
      early
      like 630 am so they are done by 9 or 10 and they sleep all morning.
      The
      weather we are having in the midwest 100 they shouldnt be out. The
      heart
      ones not at all. Its so dangerous for us even if we dont drink water
      and be
      careful. One more day of heat and we can go back to normal weather,

      As far as the fiv+ problem yes i feel if you have the money they
      should get
      tested when you get them. All of my guys stay in their little yard.
      My jaguar
      fiv+ he will stay right with me. I dont want to lose him or anyone.

      At the moment everyone is on the mend. Trampster goes on her lower
      dose of
      lasix soon she seems fine. We miss our boy Sockster so much but we
      are all
      trying hard.

      Stay cool. Janie and Gang