Re: [FH] Help! Propranolol side effect?

  • Susan Burns
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 25, 2005
      hi marthe.....i'd be interested to know what the
      homeopathic remedy consisted of....who was it
      prescribed by?.....was it a single remedy or
      combination?......many thanks, susan with roger rags

      marthe horn-Davis <marthehorndavis@...> wrote:

      > Hi Cherie,
      >
      > Just an add-on, we started before the ultrasound
      > with
      > a homeopathic medication that actually made Gina
      > worse.

      "if you live to be a hundred, i want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so that i never have to live without you"....winnie the pooh

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail