Re: [FH] HCM took my Sammy Without Notice

  • Belinda Sauro
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2005
      Yes HCM is often undiagnosed because most of the time there are no
      symptoms, that's what is really terrible about it. If your kitty has a
      heart murmur in a sense your lucky because it's signal to check them
      over, but if there is no outward sign anything is wrong there is
      absolutely no way to know. I lost a 9 year old tabby in perfect health
      as far as we knew until one day he was having trouble breathing before I
      could get him to the vet he had a convulsion and died. I was holding
      the carrier waiting for my ride when he convulsed and I knew he was
      gone. I took him to emergency anyway because I had to know if he choked
      on something, he didn't they told me he most certainly had a heart
      attack. I'm so sorry Sammy left this way.

      --
      Belinda
      Happiness is being owned by cats ...

      Be-Mi-Kitties ...
      http://www.bemikitties.com

      http://adopt.bemikitties.com

      FeLV Candle Light Service
      http://www.bemikitties.com/cls

      HostDesign4U.com (affordable hosting & web design)
      http://HostDesign4U.com

      BMK Designs (non-profit web sites)
      http://bmk.bemikitties.com