Re: BG

  • bgslisa
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2 3:33 PM
      Thanks for the support all. BG has idiopathic HCM with ascites - 4lbs
      of fluid in his abdominal cavity and is getting edema in his hind
      legs.
      He's on Lasix 12.5 per day + atenolol,enalapril and 1/2 aspirin every
      3
      days and that seems to be keeping fluid out of his lungs. Vet says no
      change in meds will help and does not recommend tapping.He waddles
      around, stopping every 5 feet to rest for a few minutes. The vet
      calls
      him a miracle cat for getting past a few months(it's been 13 months).
      You're right, I 'don't know' but worry that this is due to denial and
      lack of courage.
    • Belinda Sauro
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2 4:53 PM
        I think I would have to try tapping atleast once to see if it
        helped, I don't think it's that an invasive procedure.

        --
        Belinda
        Happiness is being owned by cats ...

        Be-Mi-Kitties ...
        http://www.bemikitties.com

        http://adopt.bemikitties.com

        FeLV Candle Light Service
        http://www.bemikitties.com/cls

        HostDesign4U.com (affordable hosting & web design)
        http://HostDesign4U.com

        BMK Designs (non-profit web sites)
        http://bmk.bemikitties.com