Question on nutrition

  • Sue B
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2005
      Hi,

      Pepper has decided that she only wants to eat tuna. If she gets anything else, it's a real problem - she'd rather not eat at all.

      I know that fish is not as complete of a protein source as land animals. What can I add to her diet to compensate? She's already getting 120mg CoQ10, 500mg L-carnitine, Omega oils, and Missing Link.

      She's eating Solid Gold's tuna cat food
      http://www.solidgoldhealth.com/products/showproduct.php?id=10&code=240

      Also, what is a good place to purchase Natto online?

      Sue