Fw: [ExtMAGDRL] Pet Vaccine Class Action Lawsuit

  • Sue B
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2005
      MessageFYI -

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Eileen Edelblute
      To: Great Dane Rescue
      Sent: Friday, July 01, 2005 3:16 PM
      Subject: [ExtMAGDRL] Pet Vaccine Class Action Lawsuit

      I was surprised by this news.. I have been reading of the many reasons why it is not safe to vaccinate our pets every year for certain diseases and that many dogs have been seriouly injured or killed by reactions to vaccines... Well, now folks may be able to do something about that...

      http://www.childresslaw.net/CM/Custom/Custom52.asp

      Eileen