Re: having trouble posting- I hear you!

  • ireneboater
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2005
      To post to the entire group you have to go the *TO* drop down menu and
      pick the first choice. Otherwise it defaults to the orignal sender's
      email address (that is if you are on the yahoo list). If you are
      responding from your email address I think you have to write reply all
      and it will get posted in the list. It took me a while to figure it
      out too.

      Good luck.

      Irene

      PS Don't forget to trim replies too. that's just something that helps
      the dial up people I think. And just good courtesy. ;)